Thursday, March 23, 2023

So close I can taste it

  The project is looking great, I finished editing all of the clips together. Here is a look at what I have so far. I think that the edits I chose are very natural and allow the seam to flow, which helps that constant time is real feeling occur when you’re watching the peace. It definitely took me a while actually figuring out which takes I was going to use and getting them to the right to ration, but I’m very proud of how it came out. My favorite part is the scene of me in the dressing room because I feel like the editing is very natural and although the takes are different it really does feel like it’s one cohesive story. 


What I’m most proud of is how I was able to keep the use of drugs an insinuation. it’s definitely important part of the opening, because it puts the plot right in your face and make that promise like Andrew Stanton said. with the use of editing it hides the actual usage of drugs from being seen. My character is seen snorting something but it’s not showing what and then with an edit that goes to my character being shown in the mirror you can see him rubbing white powder off of his nose. Clearly it can be insinuated what the performer is doing, and yes it could be shown but 1. this is a school project and 2. it doesn’t have to be shown it’s better for my nose either way I didnt snort baby aspirin, which by the way is what they actually use in the movies. I read it in an article on the film Babylon with Margot Robbie. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Here are my creative critical reflections. Enjoy:) HOT ONES https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whLiA-usJeo ONE DUDE IN WONDERLAND https://anc...