Saturday, March 25, 2023

Whats left

  all right so I’m not done, but I’m really close and I just wanted a blog out on my schedule for the week is going to be. Tomorrow I’m going to record a song with my band that’ll be fine for the opening, and record of many Foley sounds. I think with the biggest thing my opening is missing are those sounds elements. There’s so much empty space appoints that make what’s being seen feel awkward. One of these things is right when I’m about to go on stage, I want the music to be heard, I want to hear cheering when the door opens, and hear it get muffled when the door closes. Sound really is a huge part of getting the environment correct. Especially because it would be nice to have a bustling atmosphere, that I wasn’t able to have due to lack of actors, I could put tons of paper shuffling people murmuring all around the soundscape for when lemon is walking around the backstage area.


I also have to do the credits I know exactly where they’ll be and I know what they’ll say and I know what fun I’m gonna use. I’m not gonna make an original font because honestly I just don’t think I have the time, it would be cool but I just can’t do it. There’s a couple rock ones I’ll show you next week when I decide which one are use, but that’s an easy thing I know how to do that in Adobe from here.


The last thing that I’ll have to do is the CCR soon as my project is fully done I’m going to mark that right out of the way. I’m thinking of doing a podcast for one, and a TEDTalk for another. Oh my gosh as I’m typing this I just had a great idea I could do hot ones as my CCR,. I saw Grill do like the 70 questions thing from vogue as her CCR and it’s pretty cool, and I think hot ones would be so good I would get sweaty I would actually hot stuff and answer the questions oh my gosh this answer is genius. To be quite honest I’m really not feeling well, and that’s why I’m scheduling instead of taking action. However, I know that this week I will be done, and I’m not stressed about the due date.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Here are my creative critical reflections. Enjoy:) HOT ONES https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whLiA-usJeo ONE DUDE IN WONDERLAND https://anc...