Wednesday, March 1, 2023

 

All right so scrap what I kind of said about my schedule the day that I’m going to film is going to be March 13. I got permission from my Director at inside out theater company to film that Monday because she has rehearsal with the junior kids from 4 to 8, and the show that’s performing there that weekend is going to be loading out that Sunday , so I’m not gonna be in anyone’s way. i’m still going to try and follow that schedule, but I could be more lenient I just need to make sure that I have everything done on the schedule before Monday.

Robin's confirmation!!!

That Monday I already know who I want as one of the characters and that’s my friend jack leventhal. I want him to play the manager, so I already let him know the day that he would have to come. I also got my friends ren and virginia to help me film on that monday, and I am very thankful they’re gonna help me out.



Jack's the furthest on the right. Me in the middle, and Skyler on the left. This is at Tyler the Creator's concert.



i’m going to start writing the script, and I know the premise of what it will be. My buddy jack would be a great fit for the manager part, because he kind of looks older than the rest of the people in the band and he has a huge funky hair which I think is very accurate for a character like the manager for the band. He dresses pretty bold so I know he’d have the costume, and I know that he would be able to act the part well under my direction. The part is a Saikewicz type part, and he is a younger version of a manager. He’s not some old guy mooching off of these kids he’s somebody who is genuinely involved in their project, and cares about the people in the band. I’m sure at a point and one part of the movie he’ll get cut for some bigger better manager. The opening is actually going to be more with the manager and his experience with getting Kurt the lead singer on stage while he’s late, and shows the relationship between the two showing the struggles that Kurt is going through. The opening will develop or at least showcase the dynamic between Kurt and the manager and the behavior of Kurt.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Here are my creative critical reflections. Enjoy:) HOT ONES https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whLiA-usJeo ONE DUDE IN WONDERLAND https://anc...